Valentine's Day Monday February 14th
Valentine’s Day is all about the celebration of love. We don’t just mean romantic love or cheese love (it’s a real thing people – turophilia) but for any one of the six forms of love identified by ancient Greek philosophers: familial love (Storge), platonic love (Philia), romantic love (Eros), self-love (Philautia), guest love (Xenia), and divine love (Agape).
As an extra special treat, we are also offering delivery within metro Melbourne on the day itself, Monday 14th. Orders are open now and close 9am Saturday 12th February.
Valentine's Day Gift Box
If you really want to spoil someone special this Valentine’s Day, this gift box is what you’re looking for. We’ve selected two of our favourite cheeses and a few delicious accompaniments. Go all the way and add some Champagne to your order or choose from full range of beverage options.
- Section28 La Primavera This semi hard cheese is a love letter to spring with its distinct rind of dried flowers. Cheesemaker Kym Masters has used the first raw (unpasteurised) milk of the season and classic alpine techniques to create a uniquely Australian cheese. The smooth, supple paste has a rich buttery flavour enhanced by a delicate nuttiness and subtle hints of grass.
- Brillat Savarin 200g Will Studd selected Brillat Savarin is one of France’s classic triple crème cheeses. Made from cows milk and added crème fraiche, it is luscious, creamy and buttery with a lightly sour note. Brillat Savarin pairs brilliantly with the effervescence of Champagne.
- The Fine Cheese Co. Toast for Cheese Made in the UK, these are the thinnest, crispiest slices of toast studded with dried cranberries, raisins, pumpkin seeds and a touch of honey. Experience the yin and yang, when the fruity, slightly sweet and crunchy 'toast' find its match in the slightly salty and yielding texture of the soft, creamy Brillat Savarin cheese.
- Cunliffe & Water Caramelised Fig & Quince Jam This delicious jam makes an ideal accompaniment to any cheese board or simply enjoyed generously spread on toast.
- SMALT Salted Caramel Fudge If you’ve tasted this moreish treat then you already know its balance of rich sweetness and smoked/salty edge hypnotises your tastebuds so you can’t help but have just one more slice.
- Opinel No. 112 Paring Knife Made in the Savoie region of France since the 1890s using locally sourced timber & the finest quality stainless steel, these fun & sturdy knives are a great addition to any kitchen.
This gift comes beautifully presented in a Harper & Blohm Gift Box & Ribbon and you can even add in a card. We’ve got a stash of cheesy phrases at the ready to express your love.
- I’m so fondue you
- We make such a gouda couple
- I think you’re grate
- Life’s cheddar with you
- We brie-long together
Valentine's Day Dinner Pack
Treat your Valentine/friend/parent/yourself with our Valentine's Day Dinner Pack.
- Select one of the prepared meals from our 'Heat and Eat’ range made by in-house chef Ian Alexander briming with cheesy goodness.
- We’ll also include a simple rocket salad with vinaigrette dressing & G. Cravero Parmigiano Reggiano.
- PLUS a 375ml bottle of Andre Clouet Champagne
- All packed in a Harper & Blohm Cooler Bag
- Want to add an extra meal from our kitchen because you love cheesy goodness? Simply just add it to your cart
Andrè Clouet Champagne is produced in Bouzy, France. Its complex flavour profile continues to delight vintage after vintage. We can’t put it any better than our friends at the Prince Wine Store.
'Bouzy and Ambonnay are the epicentres of Pinot Noir in Champagne and the Clouet family is the privileged custodian of eight hectares of estate vines in the best middle slopes of both villages. These are rich and concentrated expressions of Pinot Noir, wines of deep complexity, multi-faceted interest and engaging character, yet with remarkable restraint and sense of control. Recent tastings confirm my impression that this small and relatively unknown grower ranks high among Champagne's finest practitioners of Pinot Noir - and expresses one of the best value of all'.
Goes well with: Triple crème cheeses such as Brillat Savarin, Washed rinds such as Langres, Hard cheeses such as G. Cravero Parmigiano Reggiano or aged Gruyere
NOTE – Harper and Blohm licensing restrictions require that wine can only be purchased in conjunction with one or more food items. A maximum quantity of liquor purchased must not exceed more than two 750ml bottles of wine. Liquor cannot be purchased by anyone under 18. Liquor cannot be left at unoccupied premises – please ensure that you will be home to accept your delivery.
Orders that do not meet these requirements will not be fulfilled and refunds will be issued.